(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
485 Lexington Avenue, 19th Floor New York, NY 10017
An informative presentation for investors, attorneys, CPAs, real estate agents and other real estate professionals covering 1031 exchange requirements
An informative presentation for investors, attorneys, CPAs, real estate agents and other real estate professionals covering 1031 exchange requirements from a real-life perspective:
- Capital Gain Rates: 2017 vs 2018
- Tax Reform and Section 1031
- Hold for Investment vs. Primarily For Resale
- Identification: Options and Best Strategies
- What is Boot and How to Avoid
- Entity Issues and Pitfalls for Partnerships, LLC and Corporations
- Cashing out: Before or After an Exchange
- Special Structuring Tools: Seller Financing, PINs, Partial Exchanges
- Basis Carryover Rules
- Reverse and Improvement Exchange Benefits
- Recent Developments
- QI Financial backing, expertise, and experience
Pamela Michaels, Esq.
Sr. Vice President
Asset Preservation, Inc.
Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc.
2 NY/2.4 NJ CLE Credits (Attorneys)
2 NY/2 NJ CPE Credits (CPAs)
2 NY/2 NJ CE Credits (Real Estate Professionals)