RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
(Wednesday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Newmark Knight Frank New York Headquarters
125 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
PLEASE NOTE: The 8:30-10:30am class is full, so we added an afternoon session - 12-2pm. I hope you will join us!
The 8:30-10:30am class is full, so we added an afternoon session – 12-2pm. I hope you will join us!
An informative presentation for investors, attorneys, CPAs, real estate agents and other real estate professionals covering 1031 exchange requirements from a real-life perspective:
- Capital Gain Rates: 2017 vs 2018
- Tax Reform and Section 1031
- Hold for Investment vs. Primarily For Resale
- Identification: Options and Best Strategies
- What is Boot and How to Avoid
- Entity Issues and Pitfalls for Partnerships, LLC, and Corporations
- Cashing out: Before or After an Exchange
- Special Structuring Tools: Seller Financing, PINs, Partial Exchanges
- Basis Carryover Rules
- Reverse and Improvement Exchange Benefits
- Recent Developments
- QI Financial backing, expertise, and experience
- Replacement property alternatives: Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST) and the potential beneﬁts of DST ownership.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2018
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. — Registration
12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. — Course
Pamela Michaels, Esq.
Sr. Vice President
Asset Preservation, Inc.
Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc.
COST: Complimentary – Lunch Included
2 NY/2.4 NJ CLE Credits (Attorneys)
2 NY/2 NJ CPE Credits (CPAs)
2 NY/2 NJ CE Credits (Real Estate Professionals)