RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
(Wednesday) 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
1031 Exchange Presentation - October 3rd
1441 Broadway, 6th Floor
An informative presentation for investors, attorneys, CPAs, real estate agents and other real estate professionals covering 1031 exchange requirements from
An informative presentation for investors, attorneys, CPAs, real estate agents and other real estate professionals covering 1031 exchange requirements from a real-life perspective:
- 2018 Capital Gain Rates
- Section 1031 After TCJA
- The Meaning of “Hold for Investment”
- Identification: Options and Best Strategies
- What is Boot and How to Avoid
- Entity Issues and Pitfalls for Partnerships, LLC and Corporations
- Special Structuring Tools: Seller Financing, PINs, Partial Exchanges
- Basis Carryover Rules
- Reverse and Improvement Exchange Benefits
- Recent Developments
- QI Financial backing, expertise, and experience
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2018
4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. — Registration & Refreshments
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. — Course
Pamela Michaels, Esq.
Sr. Vice President
Asset Preservation, Inc.
Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc.
2 NY/2.4 NJ CLE Credits (Attorneys)
2 NY/2 NJ CPE Credits (CPAs)
2 NY/2 NJ CE Credits (Real Estate Professionals)