(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Capital One - Union Square Branch
853 Broadway, New York, NY 10003
An informative presentation for investors, attorneys, CPAs, real estate agents and other real estate professionals covering 1031 exchange requirements from a real-life perspective. Capital Gain Rates: 2017 vs
An informative presentation for investors, attorneys, CPAs, real estate agents and other real estate professionals covering 1031 exchange requirements from a real-life perspective.
- Capital Gain Rates: 2017 vs 2018
- Tax Reform and Section 1031
- Hold for Investment vs. Primarily For Resale
- Identification: Options and Best Strategies
- What is Boot and How to Avoid
- Entity Issues and Pitfalls for Partnerships, LLC, and Corporations
- Cashing out: Before or After an Exchange
- Special Structuring Tools: Seller Financing, PINs, Partial Exchanges
- Basis Carryover Rules
- Reverse and Improvement Exchange Benefits
- Recent Developments
- QI Financial backing, expertise, and experience
- Replacement property alternatives: Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST) and the potential beneﬁts of DST
Pamela Michaels, Esq.
Sr. Vice President
Asset Preservation, Inc.
Nationwide Planning Associates, Inc.
COST: Complimentary (Lunch Included)
2 NY/2.4 NJ CLE Credits (Attorneys)
2 NY/2 NJ CPE Credits (CPAs)
2 NY/2 NJ CE Credits (Real Estate Professionals)